Morningstar SunSaver SS-10
Morningstar charger regulators guarantee excellent battery charging with maximum durability even under unfavorable environmental conditions. The status of the solar panel is clearly indicated by an LED. The temperature-compensated four-stage charging process guarantees optimal battery management.
Maximum current 10 A (current from solar module and to consumers)
• Suitable for 12 volt batteries and solar modules up to 25 V.
• Charge status display via LED
• Suitable for charging gel, AGM and normal acid batteries (setting via bridge on the terminals)
• PWM regulation
• Four-step charging process
• Large connection terminals (up to 4mm2 cable)
• Electronic protection overload, reverse polarity, overheating
• No fuses
• Dimensions 152 x 55 x 34 mm (length x width x height)
• Temperature range -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
• Weight 230 grams
• Own consumption <8 mA