These lithium batteries substituting it all lead-acid batteries where light weight, extremely high pulse current, a short charging time and an extremely long service life are required. " br /> This battery provides a pulse current of 200 amperes incredible. Life expectancy is about 10 years before the capacity drops to 80%. These very high-quality batteries were developed in Europe and can withstand temperatures from -20 ° to + 40 ° C. The voltage drop between 10.5 and 14.4 volts, which is why a normal charger can be used for Beiakkus. The battery can be charged with a maximum of 40A in a short time if this is necessary, usually you will be charged in an hour or two. As these batteries are designed for heavy use in all types of aircraft, vehicles, ships and for stationary use, while also occurring vibrations and bumps are not a problem. An internal battery management system (BMS) protects the battery cells against overcharging or over-discharging. A 230 volt charger with a charging current of 3 amps is included.
These lithium batteries are characterized by the following features:
- Very high security, fires, etc. are determined by the physical characteristics of the battery almost impossible
- Very high charge / discharge
- Very high cycle stability / life - Expected life of 10 years
- Much lower weight compared to lead batteries
- 100% Maintenance free
- Unlike lead-acid batteries can even at very high currents the full capacity are taken
- Very little self-discharge, every 2 years must be recharged when stored
Rated capacity: 20 Ah Voltage: 10.5 - 14.4V Charging current: maximum 40 A Maximum discharge current 10 sec. Impulse: 200A, continuous 150A Temperature range: discharge -20 to 40 ° C, charge 0 to + 40 ° C (storage temperature -20 to 40 ° C) Self-discharge: reload every 2 years at the latest Expected life: 10 years Weight: 3.8 kg Size: 190 x 172 x 130 mm (HxWxD)
The battery is not suitable for a serial connection to 24V or higher.